Edmund strother ned phelps jr is an american economisthe was born on july 26 1933 in evanston illinoishe was given the 2006 nobel memorial prize in economic scienceshe is best known for his work on economic growth at yale universitys cowles foundation in the 1960s this includes the idea of the golden rule savings rate which is about how much money should be spent and how much . Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. Public private login eg test cricket perth wa parkes henry separate different tags with a comma to include a comma in your tag surround the tag with double quotes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.